I LOVE talking about blocks, studying blocks, and playing with them in Photoshop... I am always on a quest for great blocks and trying to figure out what makes them so great ... So I started this companion blog that will be devoted to this quest. But also check out my regular blog at http://olderrose.blogspot.com

Friday, February 7, 2014

Making progress




 
Looking to reduce the red I removed the red cording and replaced it with more lace (upper right) and the new hanky arrived with a much better rose motif and I replaced it lower right... No more plans to change any of the reds.... just add more blues now...

The first two birds have been attached and stuffed.






3 comments:

  1. Wow! A lovely treat for the eyes, Gerry! So beautiful, and i love all that lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great ..... glad to see the "big red one" gone! hehehe
    SusieW

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new rose hankie is perfect for the spot. Thanks for showing us all the steps you take

    ReplyDelete