I LOVE talking about blocks, studying blocks, and playing with them in Photoshop... I am always on a quest for great blocks and trying to figure out what makes them so great ... So I started this companion blog that will be devoted to this quest. But also check out my regular blog at http://olderrose.blogspot.com

Monday, January 27, 2014

And where do I REALLY want points?



I am so fortunate to have this vintage table cover with this unique shape so I REALLY want to accentuate the shape of the linen and lace by putting points where marked.













I'm starting in the lower left corner




















I'll stack these 4 hankies for the first step

















And they will look like this.  The top hanky is very sheer so the hearts show through.  The hanky with the hearts (which are flocked) was a gift Saturday from one of my stitchers. The dark spots are just shadows.

1 comment: