I LOVE talking about blocks, studying blocks, and playing with them in Photoshop... I am always on a quest for great blocks and trying to figure out what makes them so great ... So I started this companion blog that will be devoted to this quest. But also check out my regular blog at http://olderrose.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wilma's up next!!!

I'm leaving in 2 more days and will not be back from the retreat until next Monday but what a treat I'll have for you for the next "2 cents worth" post.  Wilma in the Netherlands is reworking her block from Sharon's class and has made a lot of changes and a masterpiece is in the works....BUT of course as usual, I'll have a few suggestions so be sure so check back next week..

2 comments:

  1. I have signed up to take that class from Sharon. I will be interested in the changes that will be suggested. Have a wonderful time!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your suggestions Gerry! Wishing you all a lot of fun at the retreat.
    Hugs from Holland, WILMA

    ReplyDelete